Enroll in Ralphs Reward Program Online
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Ralph’s Community Contribution Program. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Ralph’s Community Contribution Program selection on your digital account.
1. Sign in to your digital account.
2. Search for your organization here. (CERRITOS HIGH SCHOOL PTSA)
3. Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support. (CERRITOS HIGH SCHOOL PTSA / IY314)
4. Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Ralph’s Community Contribution Program section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Your organization earns while you still earn your personal reward points.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Ralphs donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Ralph’s Community Contribution Program organizations.